This section contains information for those who wish to research or reproduce images of items from the collection of Gimhae National Museum.
All items from the collection may be studied, photographed, or filmed with permission from the museum.
Who is allowed to research or photograph items from the collection?
- People conducting research for public, educational, academic, or research institutions
- Researchers with a master’s degree or higher
- Researchers who have completed their classwork for a master’s degree and are now working on their thesis (with recommendation from their dean)
- Other individuals who obtain special permission from the museum director
When can items from the collection be researched or photographed?
- Research and photography is generally allowed on Mondays (while the museum is closed to the public) during normal business hours.
- Please note that the museum may limit the availability of some items in order to preserve their condition.
How can I research or photograph items from the collection?
- If you wish to study or photograph an item from the collection, please download and submit a completed application, which will then be reviewed by the museum director.
- During your research session, you must follow the instructions of the museum staff in order to ensure safe handling of the artifacts.
- If any artifacts are damaged during your research session, you will be responsible for compensating the museum. The amount of compensation will be determined by the museum director.
Person in Charge of Research
Lee Choon Sun, Academic Research Office of Gimhae National Museum
- Phone : +82 055-320-6841
- Fax : +82 055-328-2468
- E-mail : email@example.com